We’re nearing the end of summer 2015 and schools are beginning very soon. As vacations wind up for this summer it’s time to get back to painting classes. We’ve been missing some of you for awhile. Remember that you owe yourself some time to spend on your artistic interests.
Just a few notes here, I’ll keep it short.
- We’re over half full for our seminar with Kathie George in Nov so don’t delay in reserving your seat. Register now!
- We’ll start our Christmas holiday painting soon so check the schedules.
- Aug 19 and 26 we’ll begin our Halloween painting on Wed am. We’ll also paint this one in Cary on Sept 8 and 15.
- Barb is catering lunch on Wed, Aug 19. Veggie Lasagna and muffins. Be sure to let me know if you would like to join us around noon. We need a head count.
- Wed pm has added a Cardinal painting to their schedule on Aug 19, that’s next week! There’s still time to join us.
- Plan ahead for the Pet Portrait class, Oct 24. I need all registration and photos by Sept 30 so that we have time to plan.
- It’s time to register for the Floral Still Life on Sept 26 and 27 to secure your seat.
- We’ve changed some of the class schedules so be sure to check the class pages.
We have a new supply of rice paper at the studio. And I’ve just ordered more paints. We were especially needing Traditions.
Come help us plan our fall schedule! Hope to see you at the studio soon.