NC weather in the winter is always unpredictable and this weekend has turned out so iffy that I am going to cancel the Back to Painting Party.
I just don’t want anyone out on the roads if it is not safe and rather than have to make a last minute decision, I have just made one.
No Party this Sunday, Jan 8. Don’t come to the studio. I won’t be here.
Let me know if you will be coming to one of our classes. You can register on the web site and I’ll send prep. I’ll look forward to seeing you next week!